Saturday, October 28, 2006

FALLEN ARCHANGEL


How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, Son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14: 12-15.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arqangel caido: (En Espanol)

Como caiste del cielo, oh Lucero, hijo de la manana! Cortado fuiste por tierra, tu que debilitabas a las naciones.
Tu que decias en tu corazon: Subire al cielo; en lo alto, junto a las estrellas de Dios, levantare mi trono y en el monte del testimonio me sentare, a los lados del norte: sobre las alturas de las nubes subire, y sere semejante al Altisimo.
Mas tu derribado eres hasta el Seol, a los lados del abismo.
Isaias 14: 12-15.

No comments: