Friday, July 20, 2007

NATIONAL RICHARD HAASS DAY



Richard Nathan Haass (born July 28, 1951, Brooklyn) has been president of the Council on Foreign Relations since July of 2003, prior to which he was Director of Policy Planning for the United States Department of State and a close advisor to Secretary of State Colin Powell. The U.S. Senate approved Haass as a candidate for the position of ambassador and he has been US Coordinator for policy on the future of Afghanistan. He succeeded George J. Mitchell as the U.S. Special Envoy to Northern Ireland to help the peace process in Northern Ireland, for which he received the State Department's Distinguished Honor Award. At the end of 2003, Mitchell Reiss succeeded him as special envoy.
.
.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_N._Haass
.
.
This morning as I drove to work,on my car radio I tuned in on the(NPR) National Public Radio. There I listened to an intervew of Richard N. Haass, president of The CFR (the Illuminati's visible arm in the U.S.), he was asked questions about the prospect of the "war" in Iraq. When I ate dinner this evening, I tuned my television set to the NBC (National Broadcasting Company) Nightly News. Guess who I saw there? None other than Richard Haass. This time giving his opinion on the situation in Pakistan, with all the upheaval against President Musharaff.
I have a few questions for Mr. Hass myself. Who will be the next president? When will the war on terror end? When will the troops come home? And yes, do you think it's going to rain?


.

No comments: