Sunday, September 30, 2007

RED MASS 2007

September 30, 2007 54th Annual Red Mass
The Cathedral of St. Matthew, Washington, D.C., 10:00 a.m. Mass
Principal Celebrant: Most Rev. Donald W. Wuerl

Homilist: Most Rev. Timothy M. Dolan, Archbishop of Milwaukee
Brunch following Mass at the
Capitol Hilton

Source: http://www.johncarrollsociety.org/new_page_2.htm

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Tonight, I watched the Sunday Night Local News on Channel 9 WFLA, and saw a 15 second report on today's RED MASS. Afterwards, I watched the Sunday Night NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, and they showed another 15 second (mini) report on today's RED MASS. Yet, I couldn't get any other information on the Net except the info above.. I Google searched Red Mass and there was nothing current available; I went to wfla.com, and found nothing there; Then, I searched msnbc.com, there I couldn't find anything either. Lastly, I checked washingtonpost.com, surely there would be a report there: Not at all. No information on an event where the U.S. Congress, The hierarchy of the Catholic Church in Washington D.C., and possibly members of The Supreme Court , and possibly The President and the Vice President. Yet, no dice; Nothing to view in writing, or those delectable photographs of our elected officials and those appointed, rubbing elbows (hob-nobbing) with the nation's top Catholic Cardinals. Hmmh? All righty then!

Arsenio

No comments: