Monday, January 07, 2008

THE GRAND DECEPTION

The Grand Deception

(2nd Edition)
A Second Look at the War on Terrorism

by G. Edward Griffin

The concepts I would like to share with you today were set to paper three days after the terrorist attack against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. I printed about a dozen copies and gave them to family and friends. Since then I have added historical data, but the concepts and the message remain unchanged. Many of the predictions I made have already come to pass; but any pride I might have in being right is far offset by the grim substance of those predictions.
After completing
The Creature from Jekyll Island, I felt that I still had one more book to write and that it would be called The Freedom Manifesto. I also knew that I would need a dramatic issue in the first chapter to capture attention. Well, the terrorist attack on September 11 was certainly that – and more.

Click on The Grand Deception below for more:

The Grand Deception (by G. Edward Griffin)

Source: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Police%20State/the_grand_deception-g_edward_griffin.htm

No comments: