Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OUT OF TIME...

Friday, June 22, 2007

I would like to apologize for the sloppy updating....been kinda tied up with some projects, including some good news about our choir which I would like to share soon, but not yet. So, in the meantime, I would like to relate this to you.

I was out for a drive in a car with a Capuchin priest friend, sometime rather late in the night, when the car were were in crashed into another car. Stunned, we exited the vehicle, only to discover that the other driver was a Jesuit priest. "It was my fault," each of them insisted -- as is only right and proper with religious men. The Jesuit in his concern for the Capuchin priest said, "You look badly shaken up. You could probably use a good stiff drink right now to calm down." So he produced a flask. The Capuchin drank and said, "Thank you, Father; I feel much better now."

The Jesuit said, "You still look a little rattled, have another drink." And the Capuchin took another chug. "One more," said the Jesuit," and you'll be feeling fine again." The Capuchin, after taking a drink, said, "But Father, you're probably shaken up too. Why don't you have a drink." "I will," the Jesuit replied, "but I think I'll wait until after the police have come."

Haha....