Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rush Limbaugh's Letter to President Obama

http://

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08rx3Jm
EIBNetRocks
January 28, 2010
(

From the January 28, 2010 edition of the Rush Limbaugh Show: Rush reads his letter to President Obama. pnI





Snippets:

"This must be what it feels like to live in a monarchy when some little kid becomes king due to a premature death."




...

We found out what it's like last night to sit through a speech by Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro. And if you didn't see it, and if you want to know what sitting through a speech by Castro or Chavez is like find a way to watch a little bit of it and you'll get a grand idea. It was disjointed. I thought it was pathetic.


And Nancy Pelosi, she missed her calling. She's up and down, a Jack in the Box. She should have been a trained seal at Sea World the way she was behaving last night. She and Biden and everybody color coordinated in purple.


This guy is going to have to learn the Founding Fathers of this country were not Saul Alinsky and Karl Marx. Banana republic, to sit there and attack the Supreme Court for protecting the First Amendment, the least accomplished man in the room, folks, lectured everyone as if they were freshmen in their first last year of college.


Now, that is petulant. That is unpresidential, and it's immature. "Not my fault! Not my fault!" It's like Bart Simpson, "You can't prove it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove it, I didn't do anything. It's unseemly, it's embarrassing, folks, to have a president talking this sarcastically.


Awe. By the way, he used the word "I" 96 times in 70 minutes. That's more than one time a minute. Okay, so remember this: I never suggested it would be easy or that I could do it alone.


"Whoa, that last five minutes, I have never seen anything like it."


"The last five minutes of that downer was strange to the point of needing psychological analysis. It's above my pay grade, but the best spin I can put on it would be to say an elitist professor was speaking to a freshman class. The worst case is I found his final comments to be disturbing, meaning I don't know anybody who speaks that way to adults, as if Congress has no idea why it's even there, as if his stupid little pep talk was inspirational. It was a failed attempt at wisdom. He came off as immature, out of his league who bounced --"


But I don't think I heard him say that because it was not the State of the Union. It might have been the state of the "unions," or more appropriately, it was the state of Obama.





http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_012810/content/01125106.guest.html