Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BIS: How The Rothschilds Control & Rule the World


by WILLIAM DEAN A.GARNER

(March 17, 2010) For decades, people have urged me, pushed me, prodded me, practically peeled off my skin, pulled out my eyes, and yanked out my brain to prove it, i.e. show them the data, the results, the books, manuals, pamphlets, journals, monographs, voice and video recordings, all the resources I have used to make the statements I do about the Brzezinski Cartel and the Rothschilds.

On the evening of St. Patrick's Day 2010, I feel now is the time... but with a twist.

The list below shows 165 different ways how The First Sphere of Influence (Rothschilds and Brzezinski Cartel) controls the world. One hundred and sixty-five reasons to believe what I say to be 100% accurate and true.

Each entry is a separate and distinct central bank, located in a separate and distinct part of the world. These central banks cover the globe and know absolutely no boundaries, effectively erasing borders between even sworn enemies.

The Bank of International Settlements or BIS (pronounced BIZZ) is the Rothschild's piggy bank, a veritable deep-pit mine, the equivalent of quadrillions of dollars.




.

No comments: