Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pope travels to Assisi by train, with representatives from all major religions



October 27, 2011. (Romereports.com)(-ONLY VIDEO-) Benedict XVI traveled to the town of Assisi to start off the inter-religious meeting. The journey, by train, lasted about an hour 45 minutes.

Upon arrival all representatives from the world's major religions gathered to pray for world peace.

Among the representatives were Bartholomew I, who serves as the Patriarch of Constantinople and is the main leader of the Orthodox Church. Anglican Primate, Rowan Williams was also there as well as the prince of Jordan and the Chief Rabbi of Rome.


JMB/KLH
CTV
-
-BN

1 comment:

Arsenio A. Lembert Jr. said...

This video seems prophetic; Read the following:

I saw the rapidity with which this delusion was spreading. A train of cars was shown me, going with the speed of lightning. The angel bade me look carefully. I fixed my eyes upon the train. It seemed that the whole world was on board. Then he showed me the conductor, a fair, stately person, whom all the passengers looked up to and reverenced. I was perplexed and asked my attending angel who it was. He said, "It is Satan. He is the conductor, in the form of an angel of light. He has taken the world captive. They are given over to strong delusions, to believe a lie that they may be damned. His agent, the highest in order next to him, is the engineer, and others of his agents are employed in different offices as he may need them, and they are all going with lightning speed to perdition."

- Early Writings, p.263.