Sunday, March 25, 2012

TODAY'S PASTORS ARE 'LIP SERVICE' PASTORS

By Coach Dave Daubenmire
March 15, 2012
NewsWithViews.com

--------------------]

The average “man’s man” wants nothing to do with church. As a man once lamented to me after having heard me speak, “I have been fighting to hang on to my balls ever since I walked the aisle.”

Even worse, the average pastor has no idea what to do with a man’s man. Most are looking for “Yes” men who obediently follow the lead of their shepherd. The last thing they want to deal with is a boat-rocker, one who makes waves inside the pastor’s “love boat.”

I find it revealing that the most popular Christian film of the year is Courageous. Finally, some one is realizing that Christian testosterone is a good thing.

Nothing has contributed more to the demise of America than the “metro-sexualization” of the American male.

Our churches are the worst. From moussed-haired, skinny-jeaned, metro-sexual “worship pastors,” to insolated and isolated mega-church “Preaching Pastors,” they are sissified males who model a pacified, effeminized version of Jesus.


Read more



No comments: