Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Antichrist in the Vatican



Rafael Rodríguez Guillén

The subject that I propose to study, concerning Satan and his might on earth, resumes all the 22 books which the Lord has permitted me to write concerning Christianity and its false homologous Catholicism. They have been the 22 subjects that I’ve had to investigate during my whole life to find the answers to the questions and doubts which I had about the true church founded by Jesus Christ on earth: if it were Protestant, Catholic, or denominational.

I was able to write a book titled “The Church that Jesus Christ founded,” a biblical study, after finishing my master in Divinity and other 22 books of religious criticism, to differentiate the distinctions between Christianity and Catholicism and Protestantism. I investigated the biblical deviations, theologies, philosophies, and histories which separate both churches. I didn’t start by calling any Christian. Only after I had concluded my thesis and detected the deceits and falsehoods that are found in Catholicism and her separated daughters in Protestantism, which cannot be the church of Christ because of their deviations and loss of the message of salvation, which have distorted true teachings and constructed new churches with her Catechisms, Encyclicals, dogmas and canons, the usurping the only authority of Christ for the Pope and the leaders of other churches, is when I came to the conclusion which I am presenting in this last book. It is the resumption and summation of all previous books: that the causes and founder of Catholicism cannot be but an impostor and enemy of Christ; and that all of us true Christians know that this enemy and usurper of the divine powers can be no other than the Antichrist, whose powers we find defying the true church of Christ from the beginning for this cause I resume my attack against Satan’s victories and wars against souls. As the third millennium and the coming of the Lord near, I can affirm that today very few of those pertaining to the Christian remnant are still following the precepts established by Christ; and that many are they who call themselves Catholics or Christians or protestants, but whose works demonstrate the contrary, through they will to call themselves Christians. Satan the Antichrist has confounded and continues to deceived Catholics and thousands of soul who are members of other separated churches and daughters of the “MOTHER OF HARLOTS,” which still maintain their umbilical cord and pacts with the antichrist of the Vatican. The prophecies of Revelation concerning the Great Apostasy, worldwide demoralization, powers of the Antichrist over government, including democratic government, and in the International Tribunals of the UN and UNESCO, which have made pacts with Catholicism, are all being fulfilled. The Antichrist in the Vatican rules the world and is preparing to form a ONE WORLD CHURCH in the next millennium.


Source


No comments: