Thursday, May 26, 2016

OMEGA OF APOSTASY




P.S.

In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise. Proverbs 10:19


Earlier today, I found this video and I was impressed by the cutting edge graphics, so I quickly shared it on several platforms; then, due to the length of the presentation I dozed off; I eventually awoke to the sound of the narrator (David?) endorsing and defending 'Questions on Doctrine', the P/R (a 1957 book written as an apology to Evangelicals) tool used as a response to Walter Martin's claim that the SdA denomination was not authentically Christian, and the threat to expose Seventh day Adventism as a CULT in his forthcoming book. So, as I closely listened to other preposterous statements, such as... criticism of M.L. Andreasen's opposition to the tenets of the QOD book. After, such an Exhaustive and drawn out explanation of Justification by Faith, plus many erroneous statements and grammatical errors...
I conclude that I do not agree with this presentation whatsoever. Too many words were used to explain a fundamental Christian Doctrine, and several known heresies were promoted overtly or covertly while pretending to defend Scriptural Protestant Theology.

Arsenio



No comments: